Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Poutine



Poutine: (Quebec French pronunciation Pronunciation-of-Poutine.ogg ˈputsɪn ) is a dish consisting of French fries topped with fresh cheese curds, covered with brown gravy and sometimes additional ingredients.
Via Wikipedia

I have had this at least 5 times already! A def must have if you are ever in Quebec.

So far Montreal has been very good to me. I took a cab from the airport straight to my friends club night thingy he has every Thursday night (Ill try and introduce you to him and the characters I have met and have been spending time with in future posts.... Poutine will have to be the opening act) and it has been pretty nonstop the whole weekend. Yesterday was the first day I was sorta on my own and had a chance to explore the city. I'm flirting with the idea of living out here for the rest of the summer... who knows?

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment